Creating a rich, creamy dairy dessert? We know how.
In Europe the French call it “crème caramel”, in the USA it may be referred to as “custard or flan”, and in Latin America it may be called ”temblique”. A comprehensive portfolio of Lactogel® and Avicel-plus® stabilizers enable formulators to create the textures and mouthfeel properties of these dairy desserts, or create new, innovative desserts with FMC stabilizers.
Recommended starting formulas and results (FPM-18), as well as other dessert bulletins, can be viewed by clicking here and completing your logon information.
If you are not a registered member, click here and complete the short registration form.
Provide wide range of textures
- Provide formulation flexibility for dry-mix or RTE
- Reduce preparation time for consumer
- Provide sheen
- Provide air-cell stabilization
- Enable cold or hot process
- Minimize syneresis and provide stability
- Enable gelatin-free or egg-free formulation
- Enhance appearance with natural colors