At last, controlled release and alcohol resistance.
There is no standard formulation approach to meeting regulatory guidelines for alcohol resistance. But concern around alcohol-induced dose-dumping continues to grow. Aquacoat®
ARC is a sustained release coating that has proven resilience at the 5, 20 and 40% levels of alcohol concentration.
ARC can help make your drugs safer, demonstrate that your formulation meets Quality by Design criteria for robustness, and get your products to market faster.Click here
to download Aquacoat®
ARC ad.Key Benefits
Peace of mind with ease of use
- Robust sustained release performance in the presence of alcohol
- Standardized approach to meeting tough regulatory criteria
- Familiar, straightforward formulation and process protocols
- No requirement for separate intellectual property licensing
- Highest quality, FMC-tested pharmaceutical grade materials
ARC has been designed to pass the toughest ethanol dissolution tests with distinction, and is suitable for tablet or pellet applications. Aquacoat®
ARC is made of compendial materials and comes with easy-to-use mixing and formulation protocols. Intellectual rights to the use of Aquacoat®
ARC do not require separate licensing, as they are transferred with the material itself.Make your formulation tougher, make your filing easier
Speak to your FMC Account Manager or click here
to download a product brochure.